· Meteor flashes like all over the body as well as face.
· It has big red spots and more than half of its gill covers will be patterned with red spots when it matures.
· The entire body is covered with very fine blue net-like patterns accentuated by red spots.
· This strain has a very high body and small cherry red eyes.
· The striations on the forehead are very fine.
· This strains grows very fast and can reach 9-10cm within 4 months
· Medium Large size discus
· Little bit long body and super high fin when they are a baby fish
· Red eyes with very fine spotted all over the body
· Body shape, color and pattern show up eventually when they become juvenile, also see such characteristic on the gill cover and face in some of them.
· Blue and green fine lines and sesame size spotted shows on the body when they become adult
· Spotted all over body, belly, forehead and even face.
· Beautiful color, Hi Fin Hi Body and vertical oval shape
· Modified from Sunrise Eruption
· Very fine spotted all over the body with pair of blood red eyes.
· High fin hi body, belongs to giant spotted discus
· It has the show quality of good body size and shape, can growth up to 8 inches.
· High forehead.
· Genes originally from German Diamond cross Wild Red Spotted Green
· Red color with cashew nuts shape pattern
· Growth very fast and easy to keep.
· Huge body size, 3 generations already
· Red based with rings and metallic blue patterns over the body
· Pattern comes when they growth up to 6 months
· Easy to keep and good for the beginners.
- Meteor flashes like all over the body as well as face.
- Basic color is reddish than Shooting Star when it matures.
- The entire body is covered with very fine blue net-like patterns accentuated by red spots.
- This strain has a very high body and small cherry red eyes.