· Almost transparent and only become blue color when growth to about 1.5cm long.
· It looks very beautiful starting from 3 inches onward.
· The scales of this discus will remain very fine even when the fish grow to adult size.
· High fin high body as well as characteristic solid blue gill covers.
· Hi Fin Hi Body.
· Body color of violet when grow to about 3 inches.
· A pair of red cherry eyes and easy to breed.
· It could be grows to 18-20cm.
· Solid blue with a very reflective body color and good body size and shape.
· Hi Fin Hi body shapes with solid blue color.
· The male could grow up to 25cm, female up to 20cm
· Very masculine and the growth rate of this particular type of discus is very fast.
· Exceptionally large in body size and therefore not easy to breed.
· Another one of Wayne Discus shocking creative Discus.
· The forehead is straight and high.
· Able to see the pattern clearly on the head and tail.
· The color feature is truly natural with the typical giant body size that is very representative of Wayne Discus
· High fin high body with solid color and very deep blue color
· High reflection
· Easy to keep, good for the beginners
· This variety has 20 years history already.
· Giant body size and hi fin hi body.
· Fine scale and high reflection, looks like a mirror
· Little pattern on the body when they are small
· Full color when they mature.