· Red pocket body color.
· With extraordinary high body in Red strain.
· Full patterned sizeable fish
· Very tall body, high fins, red spots with no pigment genies.
· The female color is stronger than the male.
· They do not have any Pigeon genes and therefore no dust can find over the body.
· Medium Size Discus without dust over the body.
· Orange color when they are young, color changed to neon red eventually when it grows.
· Hi fin hi body and precocious.
· Red eye balls with fine scale, metallic blue around the upper and lower fins.
· Body shows dust if their condition is not stable.